
Today we decided it was time to wash all of the baby clothes. Wow. There are A LOT. His darks took up a full load. Now, if that was our laundry, it would only take about 10 minutes to fold. But, as many of you know, a full load of baby clothes is approximately 1.6 million different pieces. The whites are in the dryer now and I doubt I'm going to have the patience to fold them tonight. And we still have the crib bedding, blankets, towels, and washclothes to wash. Man, this baby is high maintenance!

Lindsay had a shower on Saturday with people from her work (she's going to write a blog about it later). I had to go ahead and share a picture of the best thing she got. Let me tell you, I could feel Andy's excitement radiating from the womb.
No comments:
Post a Comment