...for my husband's exorbitant and obscene amount of free time tonight. Enjoy your reading...you're going to be here for awhile.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Cincy and Brett,
Wow, lots of info here recently! I made a cup 'o tea and sat down to enjoy. Love all the pictures...you guys are sure having fun getting ready for Andy-bee. Will check in again soon.
2 comments:
Hi Cincy and Brett,
Wow, lots of info here recently! I made a cup 'o tea and sat down to enjoy. Love all the pictures...you guys are sure having fun getting ready for Andy-bee. Will check in again soon.
Loveya, Mom
Your blog makes me cry. Cry in that good way, not really the I-can't-believe-he-left-that-participle-dangling way. I miss you guys.
Keep writing. It's all I have in my sad, lonely shell of a life. Well, that and snow. A whole, whole lot of snow.
Tell Andy-Bee I said hi!
Post a Comment