Tuesday, February 6, 2007

We're kind of silly...


We had some really good pineapple with breakfast at Sweet Tomatoes on Sunday. So that afternoon, Lindsay and I bought a pineapple when we were grocery shopping at Target. Lucky for us, it has directions on it. Doesn't it look good? And aren't you glad to know where we did our grocery shopping?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the best pineapple ever in africa! It was amazing. You will have to check out my blog to keep up to date on wedding plans ect. I'm so glad we can keep track of each other this way. To bad that Curt to have one - he he!

I miss you both a lot. Glad to see Andy has PLENTY of places to sit - his Aunt (and soon Uncle) look forward to him too and are getting our laps ready.

Much love - keep updating