Just a quick post before going to bed. Tonight, Lindsay and I were doing some things around the house, and her nesting instinct REALLY kicked in. She's had it somewhat for a while now, but it has only manifested itself in talking about what she wanted to do around the house. Tonight, it took all her restraint not to tear apart and re-organize the baby's room, the kitchen, and every closet, bookshelf, and drawer in our apartment. Things are going to start getting pretty wild around here.
And Lindsay just told me that any baby stuff with lavender oil in it could give Andy little baby boobies...and we don't want that. So, please keep that in mind.
1 comment:
Well ... i've missed so much of your blog while in Africa! It has taken me a while of reading to catch up. But it is so wonderful to know what is going on. Sorry about the car seat and I LOVE THE BEDING!! Can't wait to see Andy in the mask... he he...
I need to get back into my blog soon so we can be like blogging twins... keep the news coming
much love
Post a Comment