


Sully's favorite part of the meal was the rolls. We got them from Big Momma's Bakery. If you're ever at Crown Center, go there. Eat anything in the bakery. I take that back, eat EVERYTHING in the bakery. Especially the dinner rolls. And the cinnamon rolls. And the cupcakes. And other cake. And pumpkin bars. I could go on and on. We go in there once a week when Lindsay and the boys come down to have lunch with me. They told me they sold over 1,200 dozen (you do the math, I'm off work for the day) rolls.
That's it for now. More from their trip, including the early Christmas we celebrated, in another post.
2 comments:
I'm tired of reading about Thanksgiving. It's, like, all you people ever do these days.
Seriously.
Update your blog.
Bringing You Positive Ideas For Self Growth And Success
Post a Comment