Sunday, November 28, 2010

Goodnight Anderson

So we put Anderson to bed around 8:30 tonight. He made his usual return to the top of the stairs, tonight needing one of his library books to look at. As it turns out, he took care of a few other things en route back to his room.

First, to set this up, you should know that when we put Anderson to bed we leave his closet light on with the door cracked. He's no longer allowed to have his bathroom light or the hall light on because when he gets up in the middle of the night and we've turned the lights off, it's a good excuse for him to come down to mom and dad's room and ask to turn the lights back on.

I just went upstairs and this is what I found. While the hall light was not on, he had opened the closet in the hall and turned on the light in there, turned on his bathroom light, and turned on his overhead bedroom light to a slight glow (it's on a dimmer). Pretty tricky of him, right?

Now for the best part, he was in bed with his blanket all folded up over his head. Apparently it was a little too bright for him to go to sleep. That kid...

Lindsay's parents were in town for the last week. We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas with them. I'll get pictures posted on the blog and to Flickr as soon as I can.

No comments: