Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So what's wrong with only blogging once a month?

Our lives aren't that exciting. So, I figure once a month is enough of an update...no?? You want more?? Then leave comments, for pete's sake! (Ok, I know some of you do (Mimi), but some of you don't. And I don't like that.) Ok, more to come. But, first, I feel a need to redo the layout of my blog (Lindsay has informed me that this blog is MY responsibility. She has her own blog to not keep up to date. I will add a link to it shortly.). This entry has been a terrible example of how to use parenthetical statements (that's right, I said "parenthetical"). I've posted about a gazillion (technical banking term to quantify the turmoil in the credit markets) pictures to Flickr...so check those out. That should keep you all busy long enough for me to do some work here. And remember, you make-a no comments, I break-a yo face. (don't quote me on that, quote Mrs. Keller...her daughter was Miss Kansas and she left cash in their front yard).

3 comments:

lsquaredstudios said...

Hey Brett - what about me. I think I comment on almost ever single one of your posts. Don't you notice.. don't see you ever commenting on my FREQUENTLY updated blog. Hmmmm

I do like the new layout - and i'm sure you all do things that you could write about.

Also thanks for the Mrs Keller comment - memories

your sister

Anonymous said...

And, Brett, I check your blog about every other day. It'll be nice to have the new format which I do like. And more entries? I sure miss you this weekend. We'll see you soon.

Love, Mom

lsquaredstudios said...

I'm back and you have yet to
a) post a new post
b) comment on my blog ever....

if you must complain about people posting take heed of your own actions

hehe
hope your head is healthy
love
linds