Well, I'd say I'm back to the blog and I'm going to try to blog more regularly, but I don't want to let anybody down. Here's a little video of Andy, our Little Drummer Boy. He likes to "help" with the laundry, which usually involves pulling clothes out of the dryer as I'm putting them in.
We're off to run some errands this morning and then to Lawrence for Will and Tara's shower. Be sure to check out Flickr for more pictures.
And I really will try to blog more.
2 comments:
Thanks for putting up Andy pictures! Drummer Boy is very, very sweet - maybe some day he'll be a drummer like his cousin Jackson. Loved the ones of him skedaddlin' up the stairs. He's growing up so fast! Lotsa love and kisses from Mimi and Papa.
yeah your back blogging
love it
i should have turned down the volume though before watching the video this early -- my ears
hehe
love to andy and you all
Post a Comment