
We had Chiptole for lunch yesterday. They are doing a special for tax day! If you buy a burrito on Saturday or Sunday, you can take your receipt in on Monday, along with your completed "BurritoEZ form" and get a free burrito! I scanned the burrito tax form for everybody to look at, because it is pretty darn funny. Enjoy.
Andy does NOT want to work at Krispy Kreme, Aunt Lindsey! She got him ths hat when we picked up breakfast there while they were in town.
Isn't he getting so strong? Here he is showing off while doing tummy time.
I can't remember if I posted the picture of Andy in his going home outfit while he was in the hospital. It was WAY TOO BIG! Well, it about fits now. And, thanks to the crazy cold weather (see above) he's been able to wear it. Isn't he cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment